Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Riviera Madness

Riviera is becoming just a bit more kid friendly these days. I noticed when I took my morning walk that they've installed a new basketball court just in time for "March Madness". You know, the little tykes in the neighborhood have swings to play on, but there was never anything for the older kids. Look no more, it has arrived. Now maybe the next Jordan or Kobe will be discovered in the pits of the pink villas.

Jealous?


Harlem Globetrotters ~ Sweet Georgia Brown

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...