Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Don't Worry, I'm Happy

So, just how do I follow up on a blog post about writer's block when I still have nothing flowing from my brain? You know me so well, surely I'll come up with something no matter how lame it might be. You see, I'm really on the spot here. My son, Dustin, called me from Tennessee while visiting his grandparents for spring break.

Dustin: "Mom, what's going on?"
Me: "Nothing...what do you mean?"
Dustin: "JoJo says the reason you haven't blogged in a few days is because you're depressed."


So, now if there's a void in my blog, it's due to depression. Oh wow, nothing like a little pressure to throw something on paper. I'm fine, JoJo! Yes, I did have a ONE day melt down, but it's out of my system and I am, once again, happy in my bubble. Please do not equate blank spaces for melancholy. Don't worry, JoJo, I'm happy.



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...