Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Spotlight on the Riviera

You know, we at the Riviera love to keep up with the Joneses. Check out this new high tech lighting on our villa lanes. I'll back up on that high tech statement and just say as Fox News says (or to be fair and balanced, Faux News, depending on what side of the aisle you walk), "We Report, You Decide". Hmm, on second thought, we could just say Knox News. So I digress, what's new?



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...