Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Comfort Inn Comes to Doha

The new "Comfort Inn" has arrived at the Riviera. I wonder if the villa workers think this is uptown compared to my comfort room*?!


*Reference to one of the villa workers asking to use my "comfort room" recently and me having a duh moment.

*

The Rooftop Singers ~ Walk Right In


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...