Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mystery Solved

I have these three knobs in my "comfort room"* that I've never figured out what they are for. Two are marked with red dots and one with blue. Common sense tells me hot and cold, but I just can't figure out why we have two hots and one cold, if that's even what it stands for. I mean, we are in Doha, who knows. Well, we've been in these villas going on three years and I had a V-8 moment today. Duh, they are for people who have cats that refuse to allow their owners to have the luxury of a usable roll of toilet paper. Back in business!

*One of the villa workers asked to use my comfort room a couple of days ago. It threw me off for a few seconds before I realized what he was talking about. You don't know how close I came to saying, "It depends on how comfortable you want to get!". Believe it or not, I bit my tongue (for a change).


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. I have the same knobs & I don't know either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it's nice to know that I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...