Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yard of the Month Follow Up

Quite some time back, I gave out a yard of the month award to someone in the neighborhood who shall remain anonymous (could that be because I don't know who the heck owns the joint?). Anyway, I thought I'd post an update on their cool sod, which is still my favorite in Doha. Cheers go out to the gardener that is responsible for its thriving condition.



Whispering Grass - The Ink Spots


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...