Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back to Vienna for a Last Hoorah



Seriously, can it get any better than this? David told me from now on I have carte blanche on planning all future vacations. There hasn't been a disappointing moment. Well, maybe the spitting incident, but even he couldn't spoil our trip...only add blog fodder. Ha! I wasn't kidding when I said we weren't coming home. We've canceled our flight and changed it to tomorrow. Just delaying the inevitable, no doubt. We'll catch the train back to Vienna in just a bit and spend the night there before catching our plane back to Doha. It's been a great trip. Thanks for enjoying it with us!




P.S. Kayla, Dad insisted that I take this pic for you. Does it remind you of anyone??




To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

  1. it looks like Braydee Bryan. And I called you today wondering why you didn't answer!! i waited til it was like midnight your time! no wonder...you stayed another day! good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...