Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

When is a Tree a Bush?


I know all of you out there have been dying to
receive an update on my butchered tree. Well, at the seven week mark it's sort of turning into a bush. They chopped it before I left my first summer here, but by the time I got back it was back in full tree status. I think this time, they've gone too far. I'm not seeing any possibilities of this branching out into a real tree, again. I can't complain too much, I've seen a few trees in the neighborhood that are just a trunk with NO branches.


Our Bush...



Back in May, we had a tree... :(

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is "Wow" lol. They do not believe in shade trees apparently. But I do think that is the first pic I have seen of the front of the house. It looks big and "pink". Very nice. But, of course, I did already know it was pink.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...