Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In Innsbruck!

Ok...quick check in. We are in gorgeous Innsbruck with a wonderful corner hotel room at the Grand Europa and grand it is (it should be $$!). I wanted to let you know that I added much needed music to my Vienna Knights story just in case you want to check that out. I might add, thank God we've had no further incidents. Gotta go check out the sights, and by the way kids...I kinda like this traveling thing. Are y'all sure you need all this college? Just a thought. Later!


A Room with a View :)

More of our view!





To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...