Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Legal, But RESPONSIBLE...Right?




Be careful and responsible on your BIG birthday. Have fun!

We love you.





To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kayla!!

    Love,
    Aunt Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!! I survived it so I guess that's pretty good. I think i'll still play DD often. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...