Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Yes, we do have Halloween here in Doha. Last year we had an abundance of ghosts and goblins and expect the same this year. Trick or treating in 90 degree plus weather can work up a thirst, so juice packs are on tap for those that drop by. Kayla will be leaving her home base at St Edward's to dole out the same at Fort Knox in Kyle. Rumor has it that Kristi and friends are planning on trick or treating themselves. I'm sure Dustin will be doing the usual "Get the door, it's Dominoes" in his dashing pizza delivery costume, and Shea's costume, no doubt, will be that of an "army man". Imagine that. Looking forward to seeing the little ones. It will conjure up many memories of days gone by of four little goblins close to my heart.


To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...