Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sykes, Come Back!





Yes, it's true, Sykes is missing. Sunday evening he ran out the front door when I was trying to get the groceries in. I didn't really worry about him, figuring it was better than letting him in the backyard. When he goes out back, he climbs up on our concrete fence via the tree, then jumps down in one of the four neighboring yards and finds himself trapped until we go "rescue" him. I hate to keep him totally cooped up, because he gets so excited to go out and see the birds and roll in our "patch" of grass. Well, he didn't come back. I've walked the neighborhood a few times and quite a few cats wanted to come home with me, just not mine. David and I took the truck out last night and combed the area slowly and diligently. Still no Sykes. My sister, Regina, commented that I better find him because she was so looking forward to meeting him. Funny thing is, that's the first thing I thought about when he didn't come back..."but, Aunt Regina's coming to see you, Sykes!".





To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I sure hope he finds his way back home. I just love the pics of him in the garden. It looks like a pic you would see in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...