Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Doha Rolls Out the Classics



Not much to report today, so I'll just leave you with a few pics. David and I took a ride out to The Pearl this morning to check out the classic Rolls Royce collection on display. When we arrived they were already lined up to drive off the island to their next destination. We were able to get a glimpse of them, but my favorite was not the four wheel classic. It was the beautiful catamaran moored in the bay.






I thought these trees were pretty cool, too!




thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...