Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blessed


No other word better than "Blessed" can describe how I feel about my "Sweethearts". To my beautiful children, inside and out, and to my original sweetheart, David,

Happy Valentine's Day

As well, to the rest of my family, friends, stalkers, and blog junkie friends!

May your days be filled with love and blessings.


Blessed ~ Martina McBride

Forgive me if you were one of the unfortunate ones to have to hear a Doritos commercial before the music. It plays every other hit or so. I had to settle for it. Sorry!

thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sybil! I'm Crista, a teacher from Orlando who will be moving to Qatar in August. I just found your blog and I love it. I'm way behind on the action, so it will take me a while to catch up. I will be teaching in Education City...have you been? What are your impressions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your new adventure, Crista! We just rode through the Education City area on our way to the beach this weekend. Remember, it is, like everything else in Doha, a construction zone! Sheikha Mosah's dream is truly taking shape and will be awesome upon completion. Email me with any questions or concerns about your upcoming move. FYI, it will be extremely HOT & HUMID in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Syb,
    I KNOW I was blessed to have met you! Happy Valentine's Day. Looks like your photoshopping skills are paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, girlfriend, to you and that beautiful family of yours. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Valentine's wishes, ladies....I'm feelin' the love <3

    Just three more days of the Photoshop free trial....eek!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...