Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Who are Sybil & Kristi?

I'm just tweaking the blog today and taking advantage of the "page" feature that blogger is offering these days. "Who are Sybil and Kristi?"...my latest creation. I can come up with such amazing, unique titles sometimes. Anyway, bare with me (or should that be bear?), while I try to clean up my sidebar. I'll be adding a few more tabs up top to consolidate what you see on the left. So in the meantime, say goodbye, or try out the new tab up top. Ciao!


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. Main Entry: 2bear
    Function: verb

    3 a: to support the weight of :SUSTAIN. b: to accept or allow oneself to be subjected to especially without giving way "couldn't bear the pain" "I can't bear seeing you cry"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, that private university education has paid off. You can Google, I'm so relieved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love you, Shea <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my job experience has led to my google skills! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...