Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

That's Right, "Chick'a'licious"

Give me a side of that "chick'a'licious". Chicka who? You heard me right. One could get slapped across the face for a lesser offense, well, unless you're at Marrybrown, a McDonald's like eatery. I was at our clubhouse the other day and a menu caught my eye. Imagine that, me looking for my next meal. Emblazoned on the front of the menu was an introduction to their new item, Chick'a'licious. I don't think I could order it with a straight face, so I'll leave you armed and informed with a menu. You do the review and get back with me. FYI, they do deliver :-)



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...