Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl XLIV

ARE YA READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLL?!

Hank and his rowdy friends may be, but I haven't decided. The 2:30 A.M. Super Bowl kickoff time is really weighing heavily on me and besides, we don't get the much hyped commercials on this side of the world. Why waste all those beer advertising dollars in Qatar? Though, I do love a game with an underdog and The New Orleans Aint's Saints have really come around since their days of yore. Who Dat? I had to get that in somewhere. Then, who doesn't love the Indianapolis Colts', Peyton Manning, whom by the way was born in New Orleans. You in the monkey suit, shut your pie hole, that was rhetorical. I won't think too hard or too long on my decision. After all, it is just a ballgame when you remove the commercials.



A past Superbowl classic...




thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. WHO DAT? WHO DAT? Who dat say dey gunna beat them Saints? Not de Colts, sher! Aiiiyyeeeee! We happy down here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...