Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dishing on Sherry

I'm sorry I didn't have time to blog today. I spent all afternoon washing dishes at Sherry's (my boss and owner of Patrizi Photography*). She's a great hostess, but a fearsome slave driver. So much for my mad photoshop skills.


*I can't believe I gave her a plug after all that work.


She Works Hard for the Money ~ Donna Summer



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Are you trying to get fired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kklogue@msn.com2/24/10, 12:31 AM

    Wow! You must get paid a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in case there was ever a doubt...I was only JOKING! That's not even her kitchen! I was only doing our lunch dishes and she was hollering at me the whole time to stop doing the dishes and for heaven's sake, do not blog about it! The devil made me do it :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...