Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kitty Frustration

What do you get when you lock up a never ending yowling cat experiencing "heat round three" in the bathroom for some peace and quiet? I got nothing poetic for ya, just a big fat mess. It's not like this wouldn't usually be classified as normal kitten behavior, but Princess in her preheat life exercised nothing but perfect feline decorum. Kayla's solution: "Get that kitten a man, mom!" Well she won't need one, as Princess is fixin' to be decrowned. It won't be soon enough.



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...