Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Princess on the Prowl

Princess and I were out on the prowl today. Mission at hand...post spaying suture removal. We drove across town for the simple procedure only to find out on arrival that miss priss had removed her own stitches. Wonderful. A total wasted trip. It wasn't even like I could stop and get groceries or anything with a cat in hand. I did get her a little bangle with her name and phone number while we were at the vet, so I could feel somewhat accomplished. It ended up being a field trip for Princess. She had a lot of fun navigating once she got over her terror of the moving vehicle, got out of her pillow case, and took over the driving. I looked really hard for y'all a really good Doha pic while we were out, but all the quirkiness was laying low. Either that or I'm so used to it, I didn't even notice. Most likely the latter. I'll be more astute next time. Tootles!


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...