Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cheers!

We have a nice community goblet for our water cooler in the gym over here at the pink villas. I'm not sure if we're saving the earth with this reusable glass or just avoiding the hassle of dealing with messy paper cups and plastic bottles. What the heck, go for it. "Cheers!" Oh, and please return the glass to it's original position when finished, so it will be ready for the next thirsty soul. Thanks for your cooperation!

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha. They should tied it up with a metal chain, so no one steal it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i have to say is...oh my goodness! really?

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...