Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dream Dream Dream


Dear Company that my Hubby works for:

Attached is a villa listing in today's Qatar Tribune that I would like you to take into consideration for our living quarters while in Qatar.


Sincerely,

Your possibly new BFF...Syb


All I Have to Do is Dream ~ The Everly Brothers
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when y'all move in. I will be booking my flight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that's what I was thinking. Talk about would get some serious visitors ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...