Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

French Kisses From Kristi

A lot of you know that Kristi, my ex partner in crime in Doha, is nesting in France for the next four months or so. To her mother's pleasant surprise, she has started a journal of her own to chronicle her study abroad adventures. With her newborn blog, French Kisses from Kristi, she promises to keep me up to speed. You know, so I can follow the money trail. I look forward to living her new French life vicariously through her writings. I already feel a bit more "cultured" after reading her first entry from France about how the French are so kissy and what other than...bathroom etiquette or maybe the lack of, rather. Seriously, I don't know what it is about Kristi and bathrooms. Click on the pic to read on...


Related post:

Angers Management ~Kristi Style

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...