Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jeep Part II

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's officially mine, now! David and I picked it up this
evening and I'm ready to roll.




Drive My Car ~ The Beatles

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. holy moly.. it's 97 @ 8 am :( that's just tooo hot ;s
    Nasim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's only half of the story, Nasim. The humidity is at 60% which brings the heat index up to 123F. OUCH! It will get better, Inshalla. I got your email. Will have you a reply for when you wake up in the morning 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got to quit with the photoshop. remember the days you didn't like it????

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw kayla, you're being such a spoiled sport! let me have my fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To quote Rod Stewart, "You wear it well!" Looks great on you, just amazed you got it during Ramadan -- how many trips did it take to finish the process?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jack! By far the smoothest business transaction we've had since being here. Left the bank out of the picture. Think that helped ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOOO Mabrook!! I think i need to send a message throught Blackberry to all people in Qatar to make sure they know about this dangerous driver on Roads of Qatar. LOL joking joking ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Naz, but don't laugh! That warning might be a great idea!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...