Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Let Bushes Be Bushes



Why can't bushes, be just that? Do we really need them to spell out Qatar, and tackily at that? This is the scene at Markhiya Roundabout, or as we call it in our household, Burger King Roundabout. I reported a while back on the skills that the local groundskeepers are honing at this very intersection, but it's getting out of control. I'm thinking they really just need to keep to their creative zigzags and leave the abc's out of it.

Related post: Art in a Roundabout Way


ABC ~ The Jackson 5
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...