Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Burning Question

To blog or not to blog: That is the question: whether 'tis nobler to give it up for the summer or to continue on into my American adventures. This question has been plaguing me the last few weeks. Friends and family are asking, "Are you going to blog in Texas?". I'm not sure where they are going with that question. Do y'all need a vacation, yourselves? You know how I live in the moment. If I say I won't be blogging, I might be blogging everyday. If I say I will, then that's just too much pressure. So, what better time is there for a self serving poll. So don't be shy, vote how you REALLY feel.....this is America, you know (well, sort of). Don't sweat it too much though, cuz you know I'll do what I want anyway.
To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

CLICK TO READ OR POST COMMENTS

4 comments:

  1. BLOG Away!!!! Don't we all love living through someone else??? haha
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to the blogging. But enjoy your vacation and don't be a slave to the computer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely blog! I look forward to it each morning. I get to keep up with what is going on in your life and some of what is going on in the kids lives. It's usually the first thing I read in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you blogging is like those reality tv shows...once you get into them you can't live without them! and who loves more than to read about someone elses lives! of course these people are going to want you to continue blogging...me however, I'll be front and center of every page when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...