Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Week in Pictures

Our company has come and gone, but the memories we made are here to stay. I've put our trials and tribulations in a slide show to make sure, like the Energizer Bunny that they keep "going and going". I've discovered this last year that my memory is going and going, so I thought I'd document the visit before it's completely gone. Without any further adieu, I hope you enjoy the montage as much as I enjoyed putting it together.



To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to our gracious hosts for a memorable trip to Doha. We had a great time with many wonderful memories to bring home. It is always more fun to share those experiences with family. Thanks Sybil and David for toting us around in 116 degree weather and showing us the sites, for all those good breakfasts (contrary to popular belief Sybil does cook and quite well) and for putting us up in your beautiful home. We look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for taking that long flight here to visit. It means a lot to us. We absolutely loved showing you and Bob and your parents around. I just wished it could have been cooler. I see you're having record breaking temps yourself in Goldsboro! See y'all soon.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...