Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Moving On

I guess you've noticed that I'm a bit hesitant on taking down Kristi's grad pics. For some reason, I just can't let go, yet. I guess I'm waiting on some type of "closure" to be cast upon me. I'll have to consult my psyche major, aka Dustin, and get back with you on that one. But, be assured, I will move on sooner or later and you'll see some fresh new flashing neon signs on my home page. I'll start today by just making the pics smaller and moving them over to my sidebar. Then, maybe if someone sends me some awesome you tube video that's a "must see", I'll think about replacing those with it. Hmm....or maybe I'll just put the pics in this post, so that they'll always be there for me to refer back to. Now, that I might be able to live with. I think I've just talked myself through what was my biggest dilemma these days....when to let go. I guess I don't have to. That wasn't so bad after all. Thanks for listening, my friends or as my dad always called it, giving me some much needed "couch work". With your help, I believe I can fly!

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...