Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brazil vs England Tickets!

The unimaginable happened yesterday. The Qatar Football Association offered online ticket sales for the upcoming Brazil vs England game in Doha on November 14th. The fact that the offer was there was not that crazy, it's the fact that it worked! I knew(well, you never really know in this country) that the tickets were supposed to be available yesterday at all the local malls and Khalifa stadium. I wasn't relishing the idea of getting in line, again, after my hours waiting in queue for the Sony Ericsson Tournament (starting today!). When I noted that they could be purchased via the QFA website, I thought what the heck?. I went to the site, clicked on tickets, and voila, the automated system supposedly picked out the best tickets...wow, row 1, seats 2 and 3 at the corner (my favorite spot!). One caveat, they rejected my credit card. It's the ONLY credit card I use in this country. I had to start over. Now it gives me seats on row 21, same section. Geez, going fast. I entered a different credit card, but this time received confirmation. Woohoo, I tweet to the world! I always chalk everything up to fate. There was a reason that the first row was ripped from my grip. I'll let you know why after the game. Play ball!



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Well done! I looked for that link and couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of romantic places in Argentina that's why a lot of couples spend their honeymoon there and here's a place for couples to stay when they visit there.



    Hostels in Mendoza

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...