Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heart Attack Grill

Being that I have absolutely nothing to talk about today, I'll leave you with some food for thought. I absolutely love this clip and cherish the fact that as of this moment in time we still have the right to eat what we want, when we want, and how we want it. For now, anyway. That being said, I don't necessarily want to pay for YOUR health insurance if you fall in the following camp. On the other hand, more power to ya!



Thanks for sharing, Regina!


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. Ok, I've been called to the carpet on this one. I got an email from JL asking: "So we can eat pork in Doha?". My bad. I do forget that we CAN'T eat anything we want. I don't lay claim to ANY rights in this country. I am at their mercy. That was the red, white, and blue blooded AMERICAN coming out of me. I do stand corrected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this clip. Something tells me it's not the big burgers getting those guys in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there and it was just okay:
    http://eatingtheroad.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/heart-attack-grill-diet-center/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that tip! I for sure won't make a special trip to Chandler, Arizona to eat there then!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...