Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh, Snap?

My dear sweet oldest son, Shea, just instant messaged me from Africa asking if I was blogging today. Keep in mind, it's already 6:00PM on this side of the world. I informed him that I "worked" all day today to which he replied, "oh, snap". Your guess is as good as mine on what he meant by that. He went on to say that me working sounded like a blog in itself. Yet, again, I'm not so sure if there was a dig in that remark or not. I never liked talking via computer for that very reason. The Internet leaves a whole lot of room for interpretation. As I've always preached to my kids, it's not what you say it's how you say it. That being said, here's today's post...



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...