Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Trash and Treasures

As a matter of fact Mr Heene, I wouldn't, you sorry excuse for a human being. What I would like to do is load you up in your man made craft and launch you to outer space where you belong. You are despicable. Millions of dollars were spent on a "false" rescue mission, not to mention the lives you endangered all for your self inflated ego. Using children as pawns for money, power, and celebrity will undoubtedly cause great concern for you come judgment day. May God have pity on your soul. Now, do you want to know how I really feel? I think not. Rant over.

*****

On a different note, I'd much rather go up, up and away on this "Pikachu" adorned bike. Surely the owner of this motorcycle has oodles of stock in Pokemon. We ran into this guy last night at TGI Friday's where they often have a collection of decorated bikes parked out front. He had a totally deadpan face when I approached him asking if I could take his picture. Thankfully, his three smiling thobed friends jumped in to translate for me, but my subject never changed expressions or opened his mouth. At one point he offered me his coordinating leather riding jacket (Pikachu airbrushed on the back) after obviously misunderstanding my intentions. I finally got the point across that I didn't want to lay claim to any of his wordly possessions and that a mug shot would do just fine. Thanks, Mr. Pikachu!



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we are all in agreement here! My poor daughter was practically turned inside out during "the chase" last week. I think she called me at work 3 or 4 times that day...she was really distressed! I guess having a child so close to his age really amplified the fear on her part. Stupid Jerks...I doubt if they even care what they put everybody through!~!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...