Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly





Kids, I have good news and bad news. Thank goodness I was only kidding about the ugly news. I'll do anything to be able to coordinate a song into a post. Dad and I got you some great seats for the upcoming Qatar ExxonMobil Tennis tournament starring Roger Federer, Andy Roddick, Andy Murray and the reigning world champion, Rafael Nadal (among others) . The bad news is that you will already be headed back to the states and approaching the Houston tarmac when it occurs. I didn't realize you were leaving the early morning of January 7th, and of course, that's the date of the tickets we bought. Oh well, imagine that...me not having all my eggs in a basket. I'm so sorry. I'm sure someone will enjoy them. No doubt that Dad and I will enjoy two of them, anyway. We'll find enough adventure for you in this one camel town to make up for it. Forgive me, I know these one liners are going right over your too young heads. We can't wait for your arrival, as we are counting down the days until you get here. See you soon!




thoughts
To read comments, please click on the post title at the top. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...