Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If I Believe It, It will Happen!




As you know the kids (minus Shea) are coming for Christmas this year, after Christmas, but Christmas season all the same. I've been informed, or should I say threatened that I better decorate. On top of that, I was informed that Kayla is demanding a real tree. Sunshine, I've heard that there is a shortage of blue spruces in the desert this season. I am, though, trying to get it together just a wee bit better this year. We had such a discombobulated Christmas last year that I'm thinking just maybe the Grinch really did steal Christmas! For Pete's sake, I was handing out unwrapped gifts to Kristi in the backseat at Casa Ole. We were too spread out and never all together at the same place, same time. Not going home this Christmas will definitely be different, but I think in a good way. There will be no where to go (yes, we're still in Doha), no conflicts of interest, no hustle and bustle. Aah, sounds heavenly. I look forward to spending a magical, spiritual, and festive Christmas with the the college trio. We will miss Shea, but he will be in all of our hearts. I believe I just might be able to pull it off (fingers crossed!) Later, gang...I have wrapping to do :)

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then enter text in box.

2 comments:

  1. Your decor looks great! I'm just sad that Sykes is no longer there to keep you on your toes. Hopefully, he will still reappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ask Ryan everyday if I can just go to Qatar today...I miss you and dad a whole bunch. As for a real tree, I think I'll be ok with that red one you got in the pic :) I already scoped out the gifts! I've got 3! ha I love you! give dad a big hug for me!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...