Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Lovin' It



Burger King has been our delivery of choice, if for no other reason than they have cornered the Doha market in burger delivery. Well, things are a changin'. Mover over BK, Mickey D's delivery has arrived in Doha in full force. Since they've arrived on the scene, I've spotted them everywhere. I mentioned to someone the other day that McD's has a fleet of motorcycles and they whipped out their camera to show me how they had captured the moment, as well. Oh, the things that impress us Americans. Fast food? Heck, yeah! Delivery? Even better. Just one more reason of why there are no pots banging in my pink villa...it's just too easy to pick up the phone. Seriously, can you blame me? McDonald's delivery? After all, don't I deserve a break today?




To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then enter text in box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...